- 5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut (2 bags)
- 2/3 cup of flour (all purpose)
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- ¼ tsp of salt
- Preheat your oven 350 Fahrenheit. Prepare your baking sheet with permanent paper
- Combine all of the ingredients except the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract; mix well. The batter will be stiff. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator, so the batter is easier to work with.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet 1 in. apart. Bake 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets and let it cool on a wire rack. Enjoy.